Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Untitled

My brow furrowed in frustration.
Frustration caused me to tense up. Only until I relaxed did I realized I was holding such a rigid position. My body scrunched into itself, my muscles ached with a mental frustration, proving just what a significant effect mental states could have on the body.
Everything about frustration was tight and taut. I even noticed my face was a little drawn out and sore from frowning and furrowing.
Every hour it changed. Every hour I changed my mind. One minute you're in, one minute you're out.
Is this happening?
Time left me quickly, just a promise of something better on the wind.
At this point I was usually all in.
I was the queen of making things happen. This was like a puzzle for me, and I was frustrated. Too easy, I'm bored, too hard, I experience extreme frustration.
And brow furrowing.
Show me your spontaneity.
Be bold.
Show me your impulsive side.

"You say yes. I say no. You say stop. I say go, go, go. Oh no. You say goodbye and I say hello."

~ Hello Goodbye by The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment