As I sat there, feeling her fingers run over my scalp, I fell into an easy daze. I loved when people played with my hair, and as she rubbed the shampoo through to the ends, I embraced the trance.
Apple-y scented, and slippery, she slipped conditioner into my hair. After that her fingers found their way around my scalp, rubbing and massaging. An unexpected suprise, I fell deeper into my relaxation, telling myself I would come back for a massage.
I forgot everything, and sighed in my head as she rinsed out the conditioner with warm water (another one of my known vices).
In the chair, she pulled out her blow dryer, and I enjoyed as warm air rolled through my tresses. I can't explain how much this relaxed me, but it did.
I made a mental note to tip her and come back. I can't believe I'd avoided something so enjoyable so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment