I let my hair dry on it's own today. Well, that's what I usually do, but today when it dried, instead of getting insanely poofy like it usually does. Instead, it formed wavy curls, something I found dramatically beautiful in my dark hair.
There was only one person I wanted to see my curls.
I had dreams like crazy last night, and you weren't in them. I woke up restless, earlier than I usually do, sweaty and hot. I easily fell asleep again, but the sleep was light, and not the same. I was exhausted when I woke up.
I wasn't exactly sure why this tightness in my chest started, or why I felt so panicky all of a sudden. Something felt wrong.
I'd felt this way before--and it was sort of a chicken and egg situation. Was I feeling this way because something was really wrong or did something become wrong because I felt this way? Real fear or self-fulfilling prophecy? I wasn't really sure.
I also had a stabbing pain in my stomach--I think it was unrelated, but I couldn't be sure. Sometimes I stressed myself to the point of physical anguish. I'm sure that couldn't be a healthy habit.
Suddenly I had become moody. I hated it when that happened. I know the logical person would say to me, "well then correct the behavior." I kind of hated it when people said that.
No comments:
Post a Comment