1, 2, 3, stop.
Slow down slow down slow down.
Be purposeful.
I'm running this race. It's one of those times I feel my movements coming unglued. Out of control. This is what gets people into accidents. This is what leaves people mangled.
The real athletes learn to control their muscles. Even when you're tired, everything has to be tight. Planned and intentional. And it's hard to do that. So you have to train. You have to push your body to move a certain way.
Maybe it's more like gymnastics or a dance. Part of the art is complete control of movement. Beauty in specificity.
Deep breath and.....
Hold.
Practice patience.
Practice control.
Practice management.
And then, be zen.
Work with the current but don't be defined by it.
Love everyone but don't be controlled by them.
And most of all, just be.
Slow down slow down slow down.
Be purposeful.
I'm running this race. It's one of those times I feel my movements coming unglued. Out of control. This is what gets people into accidents. This is what leaves people mangled.
The real athletes learn to control their muscles. Even when you're tired, everything has to be tight. Planned and intentional. And it's hard to do that. So you have to train. You have to push your body to move a certain way.
Maybe it's more like gymnastics or a dance. Part of the art is complete control of movement. Beauty in specificity.
Deep breath and.....
Hold.
Practice patience.
Practice control.
Practice management.
And then, be zen.
Work with the current but don't be defined by it.
Love everyone but don't be controlled by them.
And most of all, just be.
Lovely Article Very nice post I have bookmarked this site !!
ReplyDelete