Monday, March 25, 2013

Alone

Every once in a while I am hit with this overwhelming feeling of loneliness.
The feeling that no one understands me.
That no one wants to.
That I'm eventually going to be alone.
That people don't have the patience to deal with me.
I'm not sure where these feelings come from, since I have very supportive friends and family members. I have people that give me advice and love from all directions. Then why do I feel sometimes that I'm shut in a room no one can reach?
The world is so big and I'm so small. I'm standing on a cliff, overlooking the dark abyss. I'm feeling uncertain, and I'm the only one who can make the decisions about it. I'm grabbing my sides, hands on my hips, trying to anchor myself to something. I don't want to fall in, even though the breeze is light.
I am.
I am trying not to crumble.

"Don't stress, don't stress, don't stress."

No comments:

Post a Comment